Monday, June 22, 2009

Russell the Sheep


I am in Love...oh yes I am...and I want the Whole World to Know his name

is.....
RUSSELL THE SHEEP
and his friend Frankie :)

I went looking in my local big Super Centre Grocery Store to see if Russell Brands Bookie Wook was there...I have already read it..it was sent from London by some of my patients, through their owner :) anyway...
I went looking to see if the Biography Section had finally got it..well as I got to the section and I'm scanning the books looking for the word 'Russell' what do I find? between William Shatner and Dr Phil??? Russell the Sheep well I doubled over giggling my head off....people up the isle looking at me...:)~ go one like I worry about that...so...I pick it up and open it up and start reading it out loud, (how else are you going to read a kids book?) I can't stop laughing..serendipity rides again...I go looking for Russell..and I find him..and now I love this little sheep... I took him to work today and read him out loud, showed all the pictures, and pointed out Franklin... whom I had to go online to find out his name...it is not said outright in this book...I even got a couple clients to read it while they were waiting to see the Vet. Now we all know about Russell and I can't wait to go see Mable and Splat, and the rest of the lovely things from Rob Scotton's mind :)
I need a Russell hat...I have a little frog..but will now need a Russell T shirt to sleep in...

Thank You Russell the Sheep for showing up in my world

No comments:

Post a Comment