Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dreams


Beautify your Dreams
This is.....where you want to be

Inspiration walks through the world

And sight is not just with the eyes.

Life is experienced on many levels

and love is a wonderful drug,

and truth will set you free.

I know my worth.

I let life sing it’s beauty to me.

I roll in the waves that laughter brings.

I am inspired by the wind.

Pushed forward by a vibration,

and most importantly

I know the joy of living in the moment


ACROSS THE WAVES
THOUGHTS TRAVEL
ALL THOUGHTS, GOOD AND BAD
AND THEY AFFECT THINGS
ALONG THE WAY
IF YOU COULD SEE THE DAMAGE
EVERY NEGATIVE THOUGHT DID
WOULD YOU STOP?
AND SEEING THE JOY THAT POSITIVE
THOUGHTS LEAVE ON YOUR SOUL
COULD YOU KEEP IT UP?
CHOICES....CHOICES....
LIFE IS FULL OF THEM
WHY DO WE CHOOSE THESE PATHS?
WHAT DO WE HOPE TO LEARN?
CAN WE TRUELY HELP EACHOTHER, EVEN THOSE WE DO NOT KNOW YET?
FOLLOW A PATH THAT HAS HEART
A JOYOUS PATH
FILL IT WITH LIGHT
AND LOVE AND MOST IMPORTANT
LAUGHTER TO MAKE IT THROUGH

THANKS RUSSELL
for inspiring me
for the way your energy hit me upon first seeing it
for making me want to go out and play again

No comments:

Post a Comment