Monday, May 11, 2009

Eye Contact


EYE CONTACT

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT EYE CONTACT

I run a Vet clinic and so every time I talk face to face with a person I totally look into their eyes, it helps to feel that they understand what I've said so there are no miscommunication and you get to totally connect with the person. As I walk through life I have always asked, without words for eye contact from people. I don't know how many times in my house growing up I hear, "Look at me when I'm talking to you!" and from that it has just become habit. The eyes are the window to the soul. The eyes don't lie and for sure it is harder to lie to a person when maintaining direct eye contact. My abilities to feel people from their eyes has made me walk through the world with my consciously choosing to either look directly at people or not depending on how strong I felt that day. But an interesting thing happened a year ago when I started on this path of truth, truth with myself and the way I connect with the world. I no longer look away, I project myself out there and in doing so have caused most people I meet, and even some as I just drive by to hold my eye contact, as if to say in that fleeting moment..."I saw you :)" to connect with me on a deeper level and it is pretty cool. :) Clients, strangers on streets, in shops. As I walk around with my energy flowing out of me without pulling it in it has changed so much of my world and the world I touch. More and more people are coming out of the woodwork to talk to me, to ask me things, to just connect even in the littlest of ways and it is amazing.

Yes I pull that web of energy in when I sense bad vibes and serious negativity but mostly I spend my days with my energy web open and flowing which I guess is why I collect a vast array of strange people and lost souls in both my waking and my dreaming life...dreaming life...that too is another world for another day...so look at people when you talk to them feel your energy web as it meets another in eye connection. Know that what you feel is projected out to the Universe and if you've been crying to the Universe it hears you but when you're messed up you can not hear it's answer so take care of yourself, focus your power and you will hear the Universe answer you back. Universal Love is there and it wants everyone to be happy but you have to be happy first.

Peace Love and Rainbows

No comments:

Post a Comment